KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
funmom256
funmom256
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Gemini
WWID kookycook256

It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Vide
PostSubject: It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.   It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:50 am

OK, everyone, I do realize that it is October and April Fool's Day is still months away, but it's time to start formulating a plan! Last AFD I wanted to give my kiddie-winkies candy in the shape of peas and carrots (round green and square orange candies), but I waited too long. The candy store that I contacted didn't have time to order them. This time I will act sooner. I think I'll serve them with some of those rectangular wafer cookies that I'll cover in peanut butter or nutella then roll in ground peanuts or toasted coconut ("fish sticks") and maybe a scoop of vanilla ice cream ("mashed potatoes.") I probably should chill the plates first.

The main reason for this post is to ask if any of you have any fantastic ideas, that you wouldn't mind sharing, so that I can use them on my children. I'm looking forward to having some partners in crime this AFD!
I need some ideas!

We did make jell-o and put it in clear plastic glasses with a straw one time. It really looked like juice. Last April we had an empty cranberry juice jug that I washed and filled with cherry kool-aid. My three cuties don't like cranberry juice, so they didn't have a very good reaction when I told them that they had to drink some. As soon as the glass got close to their faces, they smelled it and the jig was up! Oh, and the children replaced the white filling in some oreo cookies with white toothpaste and gave them to their dad. Unfortunately, my husband didn't have much of a reaction. He ate them, but he said that he thought they tased a little odd. The kids enjoyed it, so that's all that matters. When my oldest daughter was in first grade I gave her a special breakfast on AFD. I put a whole green bell pepper on her plate and told her to hurry up and eat her breakfast or she would be late for school. She said "Not this!" and when I said "April Fool's!" she didn't even laugh, but I did!! Ah, what does she know from funny? She's just a kid.

I can't wait to see your ideas and thanks so much for your help!!

Robin It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Jerkinz
Jerkinz
Islander
Islander
Male Capricorn
WWID jercan27
Solved Ghoulosh and Nebulumyum
It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. ReporterRankBar
KinzIsland Reporter

PostSubject: Re: It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.   It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Here's one,

First fill a bowl about three fourths of the way with milk in it (and the spoon) then stick it in the freezer, the next morning add some cereal and milk. Serve and enjoy. It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
funmom256
funmom256
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Gemini
WWID kookycook256

PostSubject: Re: It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.   It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 am

That's pretty good! Thank you Jerkinz!!
Back to top Go down
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
WWID GrannyJeff, GrannyJeff2, GranJeff
KinzIsland Moderator

It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Petblink75

PostSubject: Re: It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.   It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:39 am

Well....(as I brush the dust off my shoulders) there is nothing better than short sheeting a bed!
Back to top Go down
funmom256
funmom256
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Gemini
WWID kookycook256

PostSubject: Re: It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.   It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Ooh, yeah, at the end of the day, as I send them off to bed and announce
that AFD is officially over, they can wearily walk up the stairs, climb into their little beds and not know what has hit them! ROFL! Good one!
Back to top Go down
Jerkinz
Jerkinz
Islander
Islander
Male Capricorn
WWID jercan27
KinzIsland Reporter

PostSubject: Re: It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.   It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:17 pm

I've got a prank in mind, do your kids get allowance?
Back to top Go down
SummerLovin'
SummerLovin'
Lilkinz
Lilkinz
Female Sagittarius
WWID abigailgrace21

PostSubject: Re: It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.   It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:01 pm

I'm blank... LOL
Back to top Go down
funmom256
funmom256
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Gemini
WWID kookycook256

PostSubject: Re: It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.   It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:49 am

Jerkinz wrote:

Yes, thank you. What's the prank?
Back to top Go down
Jerkinz
Jerkinz
Islander
Islander
Male Capricorn
WWID jercan27
KinzIsland Reporter

PostSubject: Re: It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.   It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:24 pm

funmom256 wrote:
Jerkinz wrote:

Yes, thank you. What's the prank?

1. Make a little bet with them. You'll give them an extra (whatever their allowance is) if they can solve your puzzle, if not then they have to (insert whatever you would like, make it reasonable though).
  2. Have them draw six boxes on a sheet of paper,
  3. Next, have them label three of them E (for electricity) W (for Water) and H (for heating), the other three will be houses.
  4. Next, tell them they have to connect each department to each house, but, the lines can not cross eachother.
  5. It's impossible to solve lol, try it yourself. (oh if they try to go around the back of the paper, tell them it's against the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.   It's getting to be that time... well, sort of. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's getting to be that time... well, sort of.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: The Social Island :: Open Mike-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com