KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

Treetop Roomz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
WWID GrannyJeff, GrannyJeff2, GranJeff
KinzIsland Moderator

Treetop Roomz Petblink75

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:36 am

Is anyone having trouble with theirs? Audrey and I put her robin in her account the past Saturday and bought a treetop room. It wouldn't let me put a bed in it. Maybe it was a fluke.

BTW a bit off topic. I bought two robins. One for us and one for Audrey. Our dog Oliver got hold of Audrey's and ate it's right foot off! I gave her ours and Jeff and I named the crippled one Lefty Louey!
Back to top Go down
bundykin
Lilkinz
Lilkinz
Female Posts : 8

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:38 pm

I too had the same problem. I found out through another site that only outdoor items are allowed in at this time. If you can't put outside it won't go in the treetop room Sad Ganz did say that they will be coming out with items specifically for the treetop rooms. I certainly hope it's sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Founder
Founder
Male Cancer
WWID ClaraZ25
Solved Maizealoop and Yummytummy Tumbler

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:19 pm

I think that wednesday we will be seeing the next big update. Lets hope that there is no main glitches like the last one. i am preparing myself for a busy news day. Good thing I am on Spring Break. I am thinking we will see the Treetop Theme then, along with a few other lose ends that i have been noticing that they need to attend to. Also Judy to answer your question I have not had many problems with outdoor items except for the fences. They don't work. That is unfortunate since I was hoping to put some in to keep my pets from falling off. Also i have 2 different beds in my room. the hamock and the Rock Ledge Bed (PSI). I also saw from one of Letty's rooms that the Gamer's Garden Bed (TC) works too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinzisland.com
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Yes, unfortunately only outdoor/underwater items work right now in the treetop rooms. The Gamers beds I am using are for indoor/outdoor use thank goodness. I also got the shipwreck from the eStore before I realized it took up 30% of a large room, and have bought a 2nd treetop room and stuck in the top of the tree. I do think it would be nice if we could "trash" estore stuff we don't like (I also have the windmill and don't like it). I didn't know about the update on Wednesday, hopefully everything will go well this time around.
Back to top Go down
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Founder
Founder
Male Cancer
WWID ClaraZ25
Solved Maizealoop and Yummytummy Tumbler

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Lettykinz wrote:
I didn't know about the update on Wednesday, hopefully everything will go well this time around.
Well It is just an educated guess on my part. Webkinz goes down for maintenance twice a month, almost always on wednesday, sometimes thursdays. It is mid month so I am assuming it will go down. But you never know. they surprised 2 updates ago when they went down at 2am-6am on a thursday instead of during the day on a wednesday so you never know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinzisland.com
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
KinzIsland Moderator

Treetop Roomz Petblink75

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:07 am

I had noticed the beds you two have in the room so I just thought it would work. But they are outdoor beds.
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:47 pm

I have been trying all kinds of items to go in the tree top room. I find that the vacation island items go well along with the outdoor items. Here's a picture of my room so far although it is still under construction. I can't wait to see the new theme items to go in there!

Treetop Roomz W829uf
Back to top Go down
bundykin
Lilkinz
Lilkinz

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:10 am

I love your treetop room. Mine is still a work in progress. Once I finsh it and figure out out to take a screen shot and post it I will.
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 am

Oh, you got a torch! I've been trying for one and still haven't gotten one. I love your room, lilkinzgrandma!
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:24 am

ClaraZ25 wrote:
I think that wednesday we will be seeing the next big update. Lets hope that there is no main glitches like the last one. i am preparing myself for a busy news day. Good thing I am on Spring Break. I am thinking we will see the Treetop Theme then, along with a few other lose ends that i have been noticing that they need to attend to. Also Judy to answer your question I have not had many problems with outdoor items except for the fences. They don't work. That is unfortunate since I was hoping to put some in to keep my pets from falling off. Also i have 2 different beds in my room. the hamock and the Rock Ledge Bed (PSI). I also saw from one of Letty's rooms that the Gamer's Garden Bed (TC) works too.

It's okay, ClaraZ25, they'll be okay, they can fly . . . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bundykin
Lilkinz
Lilkinz

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Lettykinz wrote:
Oh, you got a torch! I've been trying for one and still haven't gotten one. I love your room, lilkinzgrandma!

I want t torch too! I have been trying but no luck yet. Also, where did you get the palm tree with sand? Have a Imissed something?
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:55 pm

bundykin wrote:
Lettykinz wrote:

I want t torch too! I have been trying but no luck yet. Also, where did you get the palm tree with sand? Have a Imissed something?

I can't believe I missed the palm trees! Where did they come from? Are they on the wheel, too, and I'm just blind?
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Lettykinz wrote:
bundykin wrote:
Lettykinz wrote:

I can't believe I missed the palm trees! Where did they come from? Are they on the wheel, too, and I'm just blind?

The palm trees are raffle prizes in the coral cove. The tiki torches are on the vacation wheel and you can win them in the raffles too. The palm trees even move in the wind!! Good luck! I hope you get one.
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 am

Thank you - I'll have to take more vacations! I've been in the room when there was a giveaway but it was always the food items that I received.
Back to top Go down
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
KinzIsland Moderator

Treetop Roomz Petblink75

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Lilkinzgrandma, your room is wonderful. You and Lettykinz have the best outdoor things. Hmm, is this a rationale for getting more TCs?
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:09 pm

GrannyJeff wrote:
Lilkinzgrandma, your room is wonderful. You and Lettykinz have the best outdoor things. Hmm, is this a rationale for getting more TCs?

Do you need a rationale to get more TCs?!? LOL!!! Thank you for the compliment! I love seeing your rooms too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 pm

GrannyJeff wrote:

Thank you, GrannyJeff. Yes, there is a rationale for getting more TC's. My personal list includes, but is not limited to, the following:

Someone cut me off in traffic
I had to dust (do laundry, wash dishes, vacuum, etc.)
I had to weed (same as above but for outdoor)
Someone didn't smile at me at the mall
It's Thursday
The dogs barked when I didn't want them to
I had to put up with commercials while watching my favorite show
I forgot to tape my favorite show

It's quite easy to come up a rationale once you get into the swing of things!
Back to top Go down
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
KinzIsland Moderator

Treetop Roomz Petblink75

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 am

Lettykinz, I thought of you while I was at Limted Too. I asked about the TCs and the lady said,"We have a lady who comes in here and buys the entire box up!"
Back to top Go down
TheFloppyPig
TheFloppyPig
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Aries
WWID mimi4191999

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:26 pm

My tree top roomwas acting weird too!
Back to top Go down
http://animalcove.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Treetop Roomz Vide
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Roomz   Treetop Roomz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treetop Roomz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: The Island ::   :: I Need Help-