KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

Guide to Zumwhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Unlock the fun world of Zumwhere! All you need is a Kinz Klip. So far, there are 6 Klips to choose from.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Xp2cfo

Once you log in your new code, you will see this message:

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 2mdfpdc

Next,simply visit the Magic Forest and click on the Zumwhere icon and your search for Zums will begin.

When you enter, this screen will appear.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 25u3xwj

There are tiny colored dots moving around the house. Zoom your camera over the dots and try to click on one.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 243gsy1

There are 6 different types of Zums.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Fnn87

If you are lucky enough to capture one, you will see this screen.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 2gvkeqb

One of the Zum Challenges is to move the puzzle pieces to make a picture. You must complete three pictures, each within a given amount of time.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 X5bdxe

If successful, Zummies will be added to your collection.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Alot2g

Collect all of your Zums in your field guide.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 2s5y7ns

In addition, when you get a Zum, you will be able to collect marbles known as Zummies. It appears that the marbles will be used for something later.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Iws08o

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 5p4sbt

Good luck on your hunt for Zums! Please post any other challenge information as it becomes available.

April 17, 2009

An addition has been made to the Zumwhere Field Guide. You now may purchase items using your saved Zummies. Below are the pages from the catalogue.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 149bjo9

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 2dgp1g4

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 2ivqk5

Save those Zummies!!!

Last edited by lilkinzgrandma on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:57 pm

WebkinzInsider posted a thread about Zum Plushies coming out this fall. Here is a copy of their post:

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 142d6r4
Back to top Go down
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
WWID GrannyJeff, GrannyJeff2, GranJeff
KinzIsland Moderator

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Petblink75

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:24 pm

A little while ago after I sent my ToT items, I went to the forest. Low and behold on my GranJeff account, the Zumwhere icon was not locked. I have no kinz clips on that account. I went in and found this:
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Zumwhe10

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Zumwhe11

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Z_shop10

I didn't make screen shots of what is in the Zumshop but the items are so tantilizing I am sure I will not be alone in buying some Zum plushies.
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am

Have you noticed in the clubhouse, there are webbies with their little zumbuddies flying above their heads? They are so cute. I went looking for some yesterday but didn't have any luck. I'm hoping they'll be in our local stores soon. They would be great stocking stuffers!
Back to top Go down
KImember
KImember
Founder
Founder
Male Leo
WWID Cliftonveiws
Call Me Matt
KI Founder

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 38954771
GO CANADA!

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:56 am

I hope they come to my local store too. I am curious to see all the stuff that comes with them
Back to top Go down
monkeybob
monkeybob
Islander
Islander
Male Sagittarius
WWID Chimvar

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:45 pm

I'm really hoping to get some of those Zum Buddies. Around Thanksgiving my mom said that she will get me two of them. I just can't wait.
Back to top Go down
webkinzranger2
webkinzranger2
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male Virgo
WWID webkinzranger1

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:56 am

I got a zumbuddy and i thought it was not very good.

He is supose to give you zummies for taking care of him but I have gotton him to 100% happy at least 5 times in 2 days and nothing. And the furniture you get with the zummies they give you is for THEIR room. The toys disappear after a minute but when you buy them you get about 5 or 10 depending on the toy.

I just think they turned out bad. The best part is having him fly around you in the clubhouse, i think. The plush though are quite cute.

This is just my opinion
Back to top Go down
monkeybob
monkeybob
Islander
Islander
Male Sagittarius
WWID Chimvar

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Well webkinzranger2, since you only have one, your chances of getting a burst of zummies is quite small. If you have two I think you will have a far better chance. Also, thanks for letting me know about the furniture.
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 pm

I put my zumbuddy Zed on tonight. Here are some pictures:
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 2ltk805

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 F0px4w

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 2s7xchx

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 2s8h0uw

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 2889mir
Back to top Go down
webkinzranger2
webkinzranger2
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male Virgo
WWID webkinzranger1

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:57 am

monkeybob wrote:
Well webkinzranger2, since you only have one, your chances of getting a burst of zummies is quite small. If you have two I think you will have a far better chance. Also, thanks for letting me know about the furniture.

A burst is small, but even 1 seems very hard. I just do not understand this. Oh and I do have 2, lol, just have not put the other one on yet.
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 am

Where did you guys find the Zumwhere plushies in stock?
Back to top Go down
webkinzranger2
webkinzranger2
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male Virgo
WWID webkinzranger1

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Lettykinz wrote:
Where did you guys find the Zumwhere plushies in stock?

I see that you are having trouble finding them as well, I had trouble at first as well.

I am in Canada and found it at a small store called, Gostarshop.

I do not think that will end up helping so I wish you luck. Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 982201

oh, because i used a 4 leaf clover I wanted to say that I have found a 6 leaf 3 times before. Yes i said 6.
Back to top Go down
monkeybob
monkeybob
Islander
Islander
Male Sagittarius
WWID Chimvar

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:04 pm

webkinzranger2 wrote:
monkeybob wrote:

A burst is small, but even 1 seems very hard. I just do not understand this. Oh and I do have 2, lol, just have not put the other one on yet.

Well, why don't you put the other one on? Once I get a code, I instantly enter it on to my account.
Back to top Go down
webkinzranger2
webkinzranger2
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male Virgo
WWID webkinzranger1

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:47 pm

monkeybob wrote:
webkinzranger2 wrote:
monkeybob wrote:

Well, why don't you put the other one on? Once I get a code, I instantly enter it on to my account.

Honestly, I have no clue why I do not put the other one. LOL
Back to top Go down
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
KinzIsland Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:59 pm

WR2, I am agreeing with you on the Zummy thing. The plushies are very cute but i am confused as to how to taake care of them, earn zum money etc. too bad you can't convert KC to zum money! We got our Zummies at Justice today with a 40% off coupon.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Zummy_10

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Zummy_11
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:55 pm

You can earn the marbles by keeping your zummie happy. I have found that having one of each food and one of each toy in the dock helps. When the zummie shows a picture of what he wants, you drag it to him. After a couple of times he will show marbles with numbers on them and they are added to your marble total. You can use the marbles to buy furniture for the zummies house but I have discovered that you can also save them for prizes that go in your regular account. I am going to try putting on a second zummie and see what happens. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:36 am

I put a second zum buddy on this morning! It adds so much more fun to have two. They interact with each other and some of the toys they share and play with together. It is so cute. At one point, they were dancing together. I also found that the marbles add up more quickly. The downside is that it is costing more kinzcash to keep up my supply of food and toys to keep them happy.
Back to top Go down
monkeybob
monkeybob
Islander
Islander
Male Sagittarius
WWID Chimvar

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:43 am

Good for you lilkinzgrandma! I'm still trying to get one.
Back to top Go down
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
KinzIsland Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:48 pm

lilkinzgrandma wrote:
I put a second zum buddy on this morning! It adds so much more fun to have two. They interact with each other and some of the toys they share and play with together. It is so cute. At one point, they were dancing together. I also found that the marbles add up more quickly. The downside is that it is costing more kinzcash to keep up my supply of food and toys to keep them happy.

Yes I am finding this as well. I wonder what happens if you don't play with them daily? You can't put them in a chair like a regualr webbie so now I am wondering what the point of furniture is.
Both Zums playing:
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Zums_a11

One Zum playing while the other wants food!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Zums_a12
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:16 pm

I'll be going to the mall after physical therapy and my dentist appointments - hopefully Justice will still have some in stock since I've missed the weekend. I haven't played in WW as much because my frustration is getting increasingly higher with the "please wait . . ." constantly showing up after I've only been able to accomplish one or two things.
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Good luck, Letty. Hopefully your please wait issue is resolved soon. I wonder if you could call Ganz and see if you can get on a different server.

GrannyJeff, you can sometimes get them to sit down if you click on the zum first and then the chair. It doesn't always work but occasionally it does. I'm thinking the marbles are better spent on prizes for your account instead. I have enough for the statue but I think I'm going to wait until I have enough for the cloud machine. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 pm

BTW, I still have not seen a party in three days!
Back to top Go down
monkeybob
monkeybob
Islander
Islander
Male Sagittarius
WWID Chimvar

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:37 pm

lilkinzgrandma wrote:
BTW, I still have not seen a party in three days!

There is a thread on webkinztown that was started by Alex. He has two strategies for getting the happiness up.
Back to top Go down
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
KinzIsland Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:03 am

I also read in WI that once you have a party it takes a while for it to happen again.

I am seriously considering kinz posting a 1K coin to GrannyJeff and taking time to make a party happen. I just spent about 30 mins. and an unknown amount of KC and got one Zum up to 80%.

Here is Snowball with her Zumbuddy. when you put your Webbie to bed, the Zum hovers over.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Snowba11
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:38 am

How does the Zum know which webbie to hover over? Is it just the one in the "screen"?
Back to top Go down
monkeybob
monkeybob
Islander
Islander
Male Sagittarius
WWID Chimvar

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:18 am

Lettykinz wrote:
How does the Zum know which webbie to hover over? Is it just the one in the "screen"?

Well you can chose what zum will hover over your pet by clicking the button by the dress buttton. So if you have all six zums, you can chose which zum you want to hover around you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to Zumwhere

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: Inside Webkinz World :: Magical Forest-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com