KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Vide
PostSubject: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Well Hello everyone!

Cocoa here (: Some of you from WI or WT may know me as Luvcocoaxo3, but I shortened my name to make things less complicated for everyone. I'm not new to Webkinz, joined in... 06 I think? Unfortunately I didn't take advantage of the older items when I could've! Anyway, I love Dalmatians, Disney & Pixar, Movies, Field Hockey, School, etc. I also love trading, and chatting with people, and I look forward to doing both of these on this site (:

Can't wait to start making some new friends! (Big thank you to lilkinzgrandma for encouraging me to join!)

♥️ Thanks for reading everyone! ♥️ Laughing
Back to top Go down
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Founder
Founder
Male Cancer
WWID ClaraZ25
Solved Maizealoop and Yummytummy Tumbler

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Welcome to KI Cocoa. I love the avvie by the way. Very pretty. I joined in January 07 so you are even more dedicated than me. If you ever need anything feel free to drop me a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinzisland.com
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Thank you both for posting & for the compliment! (I loved the avvie the moment I saw it. Doesn't it make you wish you were far away on some island? Smile) And I will most definitely contact you when I have questions!
Back to top Go down
KImember
KImember
Founder
Founder
Male Leo
WWID Cliftonveiws
Call Me Matt
KI Founder

Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! 38954771
GO CANADA!

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Welcom15Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Welcom16Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Welcom13

Welcome Cocoa, I hope you will enjoy it here, I think you are judging bye your activity, if you need help just drop me or another member a PM-KImember
Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Welcom13
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Lol! I certainly am enjoying it here so far! And thank you for the kind welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Welcome Cocoa!! I'm so glad you joined us here on the island!!! I know you will be a great addition! I think you were one of my very first friends on WI, way back to the training room. It's good to have you here. Feel free to jump right on in and have fun!
Back to top Go down
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
WWID GrannyJeff, GrannyJeff2, GranJeff
KinzIsland Moderator

Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Petblink75

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Nice to meet you. I am GrannyJeff. Look forward to getting to know you.

Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Rhr2bm
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:27 am

lilkinzgrandma wrote:
Welcome Cocoa!! I'm so glad you joined us here on the island!!! I know you will be a great addition! I think you were one of my very first friends on WI, way back to the training room. It's good to have you here. Feel free to jump right on in and have fun!
And I am so glad you told me about it! You were definitely one of my first friends too! And like you said, we have the little training room to thank for all the friends we've still kept in touch with! (Although it is good to be able to trade things other than exclusives now...Wink) I'll talk to you soon!

GrannyJeff wrote:
Nice to meet you. I am GrannyJeff. Look forward to getting to know you.

Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Rhr2bm
Thank you so much! I do too! This seems like an awesome site already.
Back to top Go down
ryanblue1424
ryanblue1424
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male Scorpio
WWID ryan1424
Solved Mount Snococo

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Welcome to Kinz Island. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Thanks so much Ryan! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Welcome Cocoa! Hope you enjoy your stay here on the Island! My first webbie was a Chocolate Lab I named CoCoa! I started webbing 12/06 and came here to the Island because of lilkinzgrandma as well - I've had a great deal of fun even though I haven't been able to get here much lately. Everyone is friendly and definitely helpful - enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Thank you so much for the awesome welcome! You seem like such a sweet person! Not sure if I posted this on the thread but I username was created after my cat Cocoa, who, unlike what most people would expect, is gray and not brown. Lol! I love the Island already as well! Even though I haven't posted much I have been trying to stop by daily!
Back to top Go down
heathermoree
heathermoree
Lilkinz
Lilkinz
Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:49 pm

hi cocoa i wana be friends What a Face

heathermoree
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:40 am

Aw, thank you Heather! I would greatly appreciate that (:
Back to top Go down
AlyandAJfan
AlyandAJfan
Graphix Admin
Graphix Admin
Female Gemini
WWID AlyandAJfan
KI Graphix Staff

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey!
Sorry it's so delayed, but welcome! I don't come on very often, but I'm trying! Razz Anyways, hope you're having fun on the island!
PS-Love the avitar lol.
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Thank you! And don't worry about it being delayed! Better late than never! Wink So glad to meet you and thank you for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!   Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm Cocoa (: Looking forward to making new friends!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: The Island :: I'm New-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com