KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Vide
PostSubject: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 pm

I hope this little guide help get you a Wacky Zingoz 600 trophy or lots of Kinzcash!

These flowers are right before the 500 sign and a little after the 400 sign. Get Wacky in the center if you can. I made a 600 pointer doing that!
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Flower10

See Wacky between the 2 clouds? Well the cloud above him is very helpful. Get Wacky a little bit between or over that cloud and your on your way to the 500 points!
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Wackyc10

Last edited by PSIhunter on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 pm

P.S. When Wacky salutes as he flies through the sky, I know that's a pretty good hit.
Back to top Go down
Jerkinz
Jerkinz
Islander
Islander
Male Capricorn
WWID jercan27
Solved Ghoulosh and Nebulumyum
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game ReporterRankBar
KinzIsland Reporter

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks for the Guide! Rep for you!
Back to top Go down
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Founder
Founder
Male Cancer
WWID ClaraZ25
Solved Maizealoop and Yummytummy Tumbler

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Just as a few more tips. Wacky has to say Zingozman when you hit him in order for him to possibly get 600. I have gotten in the 580s without him saying Zingozman but it is impossible to get over 600 without him saying it. Also the mark in those flowers is just past the 3rd Flower. Also Wacky roughly lands about 130-140 feet (metres or someother measurement) after his first bounce so you can use that to judge too. Finally last year it was impossible to win multiple trophies in one game so if you do exit the game after recieving the trophy to save you time and the possible disapointment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinzisland.com
bigtiger132
bigtiger132
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male WWID Bigtiger132

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 pm

thanks for the great tips!
Back to top Go down
funmom256
funmom256
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Gemini
WWID kookycook256

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:36 pm

I have found that it is best to hit Wacky when his feet are just above or at the level of the Zangoz's teeth. I get high 500's a lot and a few 600's as well. Good luck everybody!!
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:08 pm

What a great guide and such helpful tips from everyone! Thanks for sharing and good luck!!
Back to top Go down
KImember
KImember
Founder
Founder
Male Leo
WWID Cliftonveiws
Call Me Matt
KI Founder

A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game 38954771
GO CANADA!

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:48 pm

I was practicing today and i got just short of 600. Take a look. Clearly the flagpole is over the 600 mark so it should be 600. Am i not right?
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game 59910
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Same here. I got my flagpole a little beyond the sign, but it said 598. ???
Back to top Go down
bigtiger132
bigtiger132
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male WWID Bigtiger132

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 am

I keep hitting wacky over to those flowers but he does go to 600 what's up? ?

Any more tips?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:58 am

Are you saying you get a score over the 600 sign and not getting the trophy? Or you hit Wacky into the center of the flowers and he doesn't go to the 600?
Back to top Go down
bigtiger132
bigtiger132
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male WWID Bigtiger132

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:59 am

hit wacky into the center of the flowers, and does go to 600.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 pm

So your saying if you hit him in the center of the flowers, he DOES go to the 600, right? I think the trophy can be won in different ways.
Back to top Go down
bigtiger132
bigtiger132
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male WWID Bigtiger132

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:02 pm

No! I hit him there and he doesn't go to 600!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Calm down BT. Keep tryin'. Sometimes he goes to the 600 sign, sometimes he doesn't. Just keep practicing. You'll get better.
Back to top Go down
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Founder
Founder
Male Cancer
WWID ClaraZ25
Solved Maizealoop and Yummytummy Tumbler

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 pm

PSIhunter wrote:
So your saying if you hit him in the center of the flowers, he DOES go to the 600, right? I think the trophy can be won in different ways.
If you get him in the center you have a good chance of getting him there. He needs to land at least at the 3rd Flower if not further in order for him to possibly reach 600.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinzisland.com
bigtiger132
bigtiger132
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male WWID Bigtiger132

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:12 pm

I won to trophys! and he didn't say Zingoman, don't know why? scratch
Back to top Go down
Jerkinz
Jerkinz
Islander
Islander
Male Capricorn
WWID jercan27
Solved Ghoulosh and Nebulumyum
A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game ReporterRankBar
KinzIsland Reporter

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Woo I've won two trophies today! (And one for my brother)

Also here's a tip: After wacky jumps from the tree you'll here a noise (I can't remember what it sounds like now) right after it stops, swing as fast as you can and you should here wacky say "Zingoman". That's how I won my two trophies and got my brother one.
Back to top Go down
bigtiger132
bigtiger132
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male WWID Bigtiger132

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:36 pm

thanks for the great tip! i'm going to have to use it. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
ronniekinz
ronniekinz
Lilkinz
Lilkinz
Female WWID ronniekinz

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Also, look for the shadow when he falls from the tree. I got this from the "other" site!!! Smile When the shadow is very small, click and usually the bat hits Zingoz well and he gets well past the 400 mark. I've won two trophies so far without playing much but by watching the shadow. Good luck!! I'm going to keep my eye on the clouds too.
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:24 pm

ronniekinz wrote:
Also, look for the shadow when he falls from the tree. I got this from the "other" site!!! Smile When the shadow is very small, click and usually the bat hits Zingoz well and he gets well past the 400 mark. I've won two trophies so far without playing much but by watching the shadow. Good luck!! I'm going to keep my eye on the clouds too.

Congrats! I finally won two trophies yesterday, too! I forced my son to play several games and he got close (599.7) but no trophy, so I'm really happy I finally got two on my own!
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:10 am

ronniekinz wrote:

I am totally impressed with the gazillion trophies you have won so far and really appreciate that you sent some to me! I'm not doing so well this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:36 pm

ronniekinz wrote:

Great tip! I tried it and I got past the 500 sign! Very Happy 1 more thing. Can you get more than 1 trophy on the same account in the same Wacky Zingoz Fest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game   A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A helpful little guide of the Wacky Zingoz arcade game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: Inside Webkinz World :: Webkinz Games-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com