KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delilah
Delilah
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Leo
WWID DeeLooLoo and persiakittykat

Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Vide
PostSubject: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Hello there! I am Delilah and I just joined Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! 703116 today. I am a member of WI (if you know what that stands for, if not, PM me). And my username on there is also Delilah, if you know cocoabean on WI, I'm her daughter! I know the KI founder on WI. I am so excited to be on here, though I'll most likely forget about this place in the moring, I'll just write myself a note on WI! I love cats. Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_cat My fav colour is green. I hope I have fun here!
BTW you can call me LooLoo

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Delilah on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Delilah
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Thanks everyone!!!!

Last edited by Delilah on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:20 am

Hi delilah, welcome to the island! I know you will like it here. Simply by posting, you receive lil kinz status. I'm looking forward to seeing you around! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Delilah
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:47 am

Oh ok. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Founder
Founder
Male Cancer
WWID ClaraZ25
Solved Maizealoop and Yummytummy Tumbler

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:49 am

Welcome to KI Delilah. I remember you from WI.

After posting 10 posts you should automatically receive your webkinz status. Then after you post 500 time you will receive your Islander Status.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinzisland.com
Delilah
Delilah
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:17 am

Oh, I didn't know how you could become an Islander, I never thought of that!

I remember you too!
Back to top Go down
AlyandAJfan
AlyandAJfan
Graphix Admin
Graphix Admin
Female Gemini
WWID AlyandAJfan
KI Graphix Staff

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Hey Delilah!!! I'm glad you could find a spot on the Island! If you ever need anything, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll try to help you as best as I can! Welcome!!!!!! Very Happy
Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! See_ya15
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Delilah
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Welcome to the Island, Delilah! It's nice to have you here! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Delilah
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 am

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
webkinzfan
webkinzfan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Leo
WWID aug2168

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:57 am

Hi Delilah!
Welcome to KI. I know you will love it here.
I too am a member on WI there I am aug2168.
See ya around.
I am a leo too. LOL
Back to top Go down
kinz4mykidz
kinz4mykidz
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:45 am

Welcome to the island! You'll really like it here!
Back to top Go down
rollingfur
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
totaldramaisland
Lilkinz
Lilkinz
Female WWID I rOcK

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:57 pm

I am new to I am heart891011 on WI
Back to top Go down
peace1430
peace1430
Webkinz
Webkinz

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Delilah wrote:
Hello there! I am Delilah and I just joined KI today. I am a member of WI (if you know what that stands for, if not, PM me). And my username on there is also Delilah, if you know cocoabean on WI, I'm her daughter! I know the KI founder on WI. I am so excited to be on here, though I'll most likely forget about this place in the moring, I'll just write myself a note on WI! I love cats. Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_cat My fav colour is green. I hope I have fun here!
BTW you can call me LooLoo

Thanks for reading!

Hi Delilah, I also just joined today!! Welcome to Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! 703116
YOU are cocoabeans daughter!!!! I love cocoabean, she is a wonderful friend!!! So is ClaraZ25 Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! 732852 I am also a member on WI, I am peace1430 there too.

My favorite color is pink and I love cats too Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_cat
It is very nice to meet you LooLoo, I look forward to becoming friends here on Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! 703116 Thanks for posting!!

Have a great day,

~peace~

Please do not post in Blue or Red Text. -KImember
Back to top Go down
peace1430
peace1430
Webkinz
Webkinz

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:54 pm

totaldramaisland wrote:
I am new to I am heart891011 on WI

Hi totaldramaisland Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! 951775 I am new here too, just joined today!
I am also a member on WI with the same user name ~ peace1430

Welcome to Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! 703116 I hope to see you around!!

Have a great day!
~peace~
Back to top Go down
hamsters
Lilkinz
Lilkinz
Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 pm

hi both of you wait HI BFF sorry heart891011 posted so I had to call her my BFF well welcome Delilah to it's wethehamsters from webkinzinsider Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Herz
Back to top Go down
peace1430
peace1430
Webkinz
Webkinz

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:49 pm

hamsters wrote:
hi both of you wait HI BFF sorry heart891011 posted so I had to call her my BFF well welcome Delilah to it's wethehamsters from webkinzinsider Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Herz

Hey hamsters welcome to Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! 703116
I guess we all have just joined Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! 732852 and come from WI as well .....LOL

Nice to see you here,
~peace~
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Delilah
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Thanks everyone!!
Back to top Go down
wholelottarosie
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi Delilah! Welcome to KinzIsland. I am new also, and it is nice to see a familiar face! Rosie
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Delilah
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Thank you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!   Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I am Delilah and I am new to KI!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: The Island :: I'm New-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com