KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KImember
Founder
Founder
KImember

Male Leo
WWID Cliftonveiws
Call Me Matt
KI Founder

Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold 38954771
GO CANADA!

Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Vide
PostSeries Two Christmas Ornaments Sold

Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Series10
The Webkinz Series 2 Christmas Ornaments debuted at the Ganz eStore Today, Thanksgiving Day, November 26th, 2009.
There are 25 different Series 2 Tree Decorations: 5 Tree Bases,
10 Ornaments, 5 Garlands, and 5 Tree Toppers. Each decoration is soldseparately at the Ganz eStore for 1000 eStore points each OR sold in a set of 5 for the discount price of 4000 eStore points for the set. For the very first decoration code entered, players get a Series 2 "Decorative Christmas Tree" to put their decoration(s) on. After all 25 decoration codes have been entered on one account, the animated "Santakinz Village Window" is awarded on the account.If a duplicate code is entered, instead of getting a new decoration, the player will receive 150 KinzCash.
Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Santak10Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold Series11

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold :: Comments

GrannyJeff
Re: Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold
Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:23 pm by GrannyJeff
So in other words you could buy each of the 4000e-store sets and that would get you the window. You would end up with 5 Christmas trees in one account right?
I think I will skip this one.
the tree sets are really cute but I don't want 5 trees in one account.
KImember
Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:38 pm by KImember
no granny jeff you only recieve one tree per account. than you just get ornaments
GrannyJeff
Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:04 am by GrannyJeff
This is very confusing. You can buy each piece separately or in sets. If you bought each set you would have multiple trees wouldn't you? Or are you saying that buying just one set would get you the window?
Lettykinz
Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:25 am by Lettykinz
You aren't buying the tree - you are buying the garland - you get a tree, but the set is referring to the garland, topper, base, and 2 ornaments. You get the tree for the first code you enter. You can drag it into your room and decorate it with the stuff you purchased.
GrannyJeff
Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:09 am by GrannyJeff
I think i understand now. Buy a set and then more ornaments. It was confusing when I went to the e-store.
GrannyJeff
Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:50 am by GrannyJeff
I got the Plenty of Presents Collection and see nothing but a tree. Has anyone else bought a set?

LOL bless my heart. I had to go back to the e-store and see that I must click on the tree to see my decorations. I forgot all about how the series 1 tree worked. What a dingbat!
lilkinzgrandma
Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:57 pm by lilkinzgrandma
LOL!!! You make me smile! I'm going to decorate my tree today too! I'm glad that you figured it out for me!
Lettykinz
Post Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:58 pm by Lettykinz
I haven't gotten all the stuff yet - so no window yet - but I will decorate my tree int he next couple of days. I will put it in the same room as last year's tree and post a pic.

Series Two Christmas Ornaments Sold

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: The Island :: Breaking Newz-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com