KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClaraZ25
Founder
Founder
ClaraZ25

Male Cancer
WWID ClaraZ25
Solved Maizealoop and Yummytummy Tumbler

Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Vide
PostBreaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW

Well there has been a big update today but the single biggest thing added was the new type of room, Treetop Rooms. Treetop Rooms are for birds or any other kind of flying pet. You will need one of these pets on your account to purchase a treetop room and if you adopt a bird as one of your first 10 adoptions you will get a free Treetop Room. Here is a picture of the new room from my account:Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Treeto11
Also it is worth noting that the picture in the WW News has different leaves. Does this mean that there will be new flooring options coming soon or is it just an old artist drawing, only time will tell. Here is the newspaper article:
Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Treeto10
Finally Ganz has announced on webkinznews.com that there will be a new treetop theme coming soon.

Last edited by ClaraZ25 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinzisland.com
Share this post on: reddit

Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW :: Comments

princess1472020
Re: Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:57 pm by princess1472020
I have a humming bird and I don't have tree room as an option.How do you get to where you can buy it?
ClaraZ25
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:04 pm by ClaraZ25
princess1472020 wrote:
I have a humming bird and I don't have tree room as an option.How do you get to where you can buy it?
There seems to be a glitch with the programming, just like how the Phoenix and the Hummingbird do not get bird badges I think they don't have bird rooms either, but I am not sure. Please try to buy a new room and see if a treetop room is an option. Please let me know if it is there. I have a Cardinal and a Blue Jay so i have the option. I hope they fix this glitch soon, all birds should be flying high.
princess1472020
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:08 pm by princess1472020
Cuddleyone has a pheniox and she got one.I know thats not a 1=10 adoption...
I tried many times and logged out and in and never got the option.I also have the Friend of the Fowl badge....
Lettykinz
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:01 pm by Lettykinz
ClaraZ25 wrote:
princess1472020 wrote:
There seems to be a glitch with the programming, just like how the Phoenix and the Hummingbird do not get bird badges I think they don't have bird rooms either, but I am not sure. Please try to buy a new room and see if a treetop room is an option. Please let me know if it is there. I have a Cardinal and a Blue Jay so i have the option. I hope they fix this glitch soon, all birds should be flying high.

I have several birds and also bought the Phoenix - I do not have access to the tree top room. However, I noticed the front page announcement in my Asian account regarding the new room option, so maybe tomorrow I'll be able to buy a tree top room. I will let you know.
Lettykinz
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 pm by Lettykinz
Yippee! I now have access - here is my room:

Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Newbir10
webkinzalldaylong
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 pm by webkinzalldaylong
Does it count as a bat or an eagle? I need to see.
ClaraZ25
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:38 pm by ClaraZ25
Lettykinz wrote:
Yippee! I now have access - here is my room:

Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW Newbir10
I love it. Much better than my own.
ClaraZ25
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:38 pm by ClaraZ25
webkinzalldaylong wrote:
Does it count as a bat or an eagle? I need to see.
I believe it does. I am trying to figure out a pattern as we speak.
princess1472020
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:46 pm by princess1472020
I have bat and the hummer come to think of it.I don't know why my room isen't appearing.I'll try again now.I noticed the sky changes with kinztime.Must be pretty at night.
ClaraZ25
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 pm by ClaraZ25
princess1472020 wrote:
I have bat and the hummer come to think of it.I don't know why my room isen't appearing.I'll try again now.I noticed the sky changes with kinztime.Must be pretty at night.
Well this is actually good news for my theory. Bad news for you. I have been looking at many people who can't buy rooms and the bat and hummingbird seem to be the main trouble makers.
princess1472020
Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:24 am by princess1472020
I'm always the person to have trouble(or so it seems)....
ClaraZ25
Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:52 am by ClaraZ25
princess1472020 wrote:
I'm always the person to have trouble(or so it seems)....
Princess I have reason to believe that they may have fixed this problem. Try clearing your cache and then log back on to see if you can buy the room. You may also have to restart your browser.
princess1472020
Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:00 am by princess1472020
How do you do that?I've never done it before so I'm just wondering.It could also be the log in page I'm using.The one from the site stil said the test was in progress so I used the full screen.How can you clear your cache and how long does it take?
GrannyJeff
Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 pm by GrannyJeff
I bought one of the rooms last night. I love my bird room so much, so I am making this an outdoor room for the birds.
Lettykinz
Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:25 am by Lettykinz
GrannyJeff wrote:
I bought one of the rooms last night. I love my bird room so much, so I am making this an outdoor room for the birds.

When you're done, please post a photo - I always like your rooms!
princess1472020
Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:16 am by princess1472020
I'm finally able to buy one thanks to yesterdays fixing!I might make a forest for my humming bird....
GrannyJeff
Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:57 am by GrannyJeff
Lettykinz wrote:
GrannyJeff wrote:

I will. I went into my yards and gathered some of the excess. I am still not happy with it. Your beds are divine! Are those TC beds?
Lettykinz
Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:51 pm by Lettykinz
GrannyJeff wrote:
Lettykinz wrote:
GrannyJeff wrote:

I will. I went into my yards and gathered some of the excess. I am still not happy with it. Your beds are divine! Are those TC beds?

Yes, they're from Series 2 - they are the Gamer's theme. I LOVE those beds!
funmom256
Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:38 pm by funmom256
Between my three children, my sister and myself, we have at least one phoenix, eagle, bat and parrot -- none of us have the option of buying a treetop room, bummer. Sometimes it takes a few days after a new option is started for us to be able to access it. It's not like it matters, anyway, we can't get in to Webkinz World. A few days ago we had to "wait in line" and the wait was long, medium or short (and when they say long, they mean looong) the same way we had to wait on Christmas day. Yesterday and the day before there was a server problem and today when we click on Log In we get a page telling us that the page is not available. Again, bummer. Is anyone else having trouble getting in to Webkinz World?
ClaraZ25
Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:27 pm by ClaraZ25
Hello Princess and funmom, To answer your question Princess cache is information that your browser saves to keep the page loading going a little faster. It really doesn't speed things up much but it is there. The clear cache on firefox just go Tools>>Clear Private Data and make sure cache is checked. It only takes a matter of seconds to clear your cache. I don't know how to do it on IE but just google clear cache on IE and it should tell you. Funmom I would recommend trying to clear your cache too and see if it helps. Also funmom no one can log into WW right now. It has gone back down for maintenance.

Breaking News: Treetop Rooms Added to WW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: The Island :: Breaking Newz-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com