KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
midnightstar66
Webkinz
Webkinz
midnightstar66

Female Sagittarius
WWID midnightstar66
Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Ts10

Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! Vide
PostJust for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf!

Please enjoy this story that Midnightstar66 has written for us to enjoy. -ClaraZ25

This just in! A webkinz family was on a daily walk, when they noticed an injured baby wolf under a bush. After close examination, they decided it's mother must have not been their in awhile.
"You could see her ribs!" Says Moonlight Russel, the mother of the family. "We had to take her in!"

Many webkinz are not happy with this decision.
"This, is a wild animal!" says the E-store wolves. "It doesn't belong in webkinz world!"
But the Russel Family disagrees.
"The wolf stays!" Jack Russel, the man of the house, decides. Their two children, KNiGHTS and Blossom, welcome the new addition. "I think she's cute!" says Blossom. "We've decided to name her Alese, which means Beautiful Soul in German."
"I've spent half of my life with wild animals." says KNiGHTS. "And I think its great if we can all accept a non-webkinz pet into webkinz world!"
Its been about a month since the Russel family took in the wolf. The neighbors all agree.
"Alese is great!" says Buster Brown, a close friend of Jack. "She is very loving!"
"She doesn't seem to want to harm anyone." says Maiaka, a local vet.
"Its fun having a dog on the streets!" says Beijing.
Even the police think that the wolf should stay.
"In normal circumstances..." says Officer Bandit. "We would not allow the wild animal to stay. But Jack Russel is also an officer, and he wouldn't take in any animal that would harm his city." His brother, Officer Charlie, agrees. "Yes! So its decided, that the wolf can stay until further notice."
Though many of the webkinz are happy to see the wolf stay, the E-store wolves are still unhappy. "Alese doesn't belong here!" they had answered simply when we asked why they don't like the wolf. Thats all we have on the report now. See ya next time.

The KinzIsland news
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf! :: Comments

Lettykinz
Re: Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf!
Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:25 pm by Lettykinz
Great story! I agree, the wolf should stay. Thank you for the great entertainment!
ClaraZ25
Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:34 pm by ClaraZ25
I love it princess. I will send it over to the front page. It will give everyone something to read while waiting to get into WW.
midnightstar66
Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:37 pm by midnightstar66
Thanks everyone! (The wolf is thankful too!)

Just for fun: Webkinz Family Adopts Wolf!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: The Island :: Breaking Newz-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com