KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
lilkinzgrandma

Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Vide
PostCaring Valley Comes to Webkinz World

Reports have been coming in about adoptions of Caring Valley pets. A recent ad shows the trees for April, May and perhaps June. When you receive your tree, you may choose from three base options, three trunk options, and three top options for a total of 27 different combinations. Some members have found the pets for sale at Hallmark. If anyone adopts a pet, please post and let us know.

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World 16c8035
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World :: Comments

Lettykinz
Re: Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm by Lettykinz
Hello! I was able to pick up some Caring Valley panda's today - haven't adopted them yet, but like W Cares, there is a separate tag for CV from the adoption tag. As soon as I do my CV codes, I'll report in! I wanted to check this thread to see the trees first before I decided in which month to enter the codes. Thanks for the info!
lilkinzgrandma
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:08 pm by lilkinzgrandma
Hey Letty!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see what you get!!! I got a Kinz Klip today and logged it in. I love all of the new things they are coming out with. But my wallet is thinner and thinner!! LOL!
Lettykinz
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:10 pm by Lettykinz
The Hallmark I got my CVs from said they are hoping to have kinz clips by this weekend! I try not to think too awfully hard about the cost of all this because I know I've spent a few gazillion dollars in the last year. With your collection, I'm guessing you have too! lol
lilkinzgrandma
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:18 pm by lilkinzgrandma
I just hope lilkinzgrandpa doesn't know how to multiply $14.00 times 186 webbies!!!
Lettykinz
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:31 pm by Lettykinz
ROFL!! lol!

Got my codes entered for Caring Valley. I thought each code gave you one sapling to plant, so I picked up four CV pets and entered all four codes (without adopting the webbie) I ended up with 16 saplings to plant! I will wait until May and June to plant the rest of my saplings so that I can get the other two Enchanted Trees. Upon entering the code I got a box to click on that had gifts inside. Unlike W Cares, there is only one box, not the choice between three. I found this less stressful (I always felt if I had just chosen the OTHER box I'd have my dining set by now).

Ganz is reclying the W Cares Armoire as one of the gifts renaming it the Fun to Care Armoire. In addition to getting two of Armoires I rec'd the following:

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Cvgift10

The cake, the window and the candle.

Here are screen shots of three of the saplings (two were the same so I'm only showing three of the four I planted):

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Cvsapl10

Here is a map of the Caring Valley:

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Cvmap10

You get a chance to play around with the Enchanted Tree before you leave the Caring Valley, but once you save your tree, it cannot be changed unlike the Christmas Tree. There are two different tops and trunks with three bases from which to choose.

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Cvsapt10

I have not customized my three yet, but will get more pictures when I do. I will be doing this shortly, see you soon!
Lettykinz
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:40 pm by Lettykinz
Here are the two views of the tree tops and trunks. I missed the third base view which can be seen in lilkinzgrandma picture (1st post here with the mushrooms).

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Cvalle10
lilkinzgrandma
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:51 pm by lilkinzgrandma
WOW, Lettykinz! Thank you for posting all of that information!!! It looks like so much fun. I'll have to do some shopping this weekend and see what I can find! You should make a guide with the information and post it in the forum.
ClaraZ25
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:53 pm by ClaraZ25
Letty thank you for sharing those pictures. Well it looks like I might be making a special visit to hallmark tomorrow. I will have to drop by after work. I wonder if they will be open after 5? I wish they had some better pets for CV. I hope they come out with a pet i don't have so that I can get the June Tree.
Lettykinz
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 pm by Lettykinz
Pat - there were only Pandas when I went, but you don't have to adopt the pet. You can use just the code for the Caring Valley if you don't need a panda.
ryanblue1424
Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:51 pm by ryanblue1424
Thanks for sharing your pictures! Smile
Lettykinz
Post Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:36 pm by Lettykinz
Update - when I dragged my pod into my room to actually choose my tree parts, I found that each section has THREE choices. I do not know why on two choices showed up for the top and trunk when I checked it out while still in the Caring Valley.
ClaraZ25
Post Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:40 pm by ClaraZ25
Lettykinz wrote:
Pat - there were only Pandas when I went, but you don't have to adopt the pet. You can use just the code for the Caring Valley if you don't need a panda.
Ooh good idea. *Creates Sneeky Little Plan*
lilkinzgrandma
Post Sat May 02, 2009 7:43 pm by lilkinzgrandma
Another month is here and new trees are available. Unfortunately the picnic base is not one of the choices. Just like last month, there is a choice of three tree tops, three trunks, and three bases.

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Vpz1j7
Lettykinz
Post Sat May 02, 2009 9:25 pm by Lettykinz
Here are the different tops, trunks and bases:

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World Maytre10
lilkinzgrandma
Post Sat May 02, 2009 9:48 pm by lilkinzgrandma
Thanks Letty for posting all of the choices!! How will I ever decide?!?
Lettykinz
Post Sat May 02, 2009 10:00 pm by Lettykinz
I still haven't made my tree. Two of the bases look awfully similar. I'm leaning towards the blue top, blue trunk and base with the low wall. I wish it were like the Christmas tree that can be changed endlessly!
lilkinzgrandma
Post Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:11 pm by lilkinzgrandma
I bought a new caring valley pet today. I can't wait to load it and see what choices I get. I'll post some pictures. Has anyone else done a tree for June?
lilkinzgrandma
Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:34 am by lilkinzgrandma
Here are the options for the June Caring Valley tree, the Magic Maple:

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World 51nntCaring Valley Comes to Webkinz World 11u98xyCaring Valley Comes to Webkinz World 2wpovwoCaring Valley Comes to Webkinz World 992ec9
Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World 2jd3og0

Caring Valley Comes to Webkinz World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: The Island :: Breaking Newz-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com