KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

Guide to Zumwhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Unlock the fun world of Zumwhere! All you need is a Kinz Klip. So far, there are 6 Klips to choose from.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Xp2cfo

Once you log in your new code, you will see this message:

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 2mdfpdc

Next,simply visit the Magic Forest and click on the Zumwhere icon and your search for Zums will begin.

When you enter, this screen will appear.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 25u3xwj

There are tiny colored dots moving around the house. Zoom your camera over the dots and try to click on one.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 243gsy1

There are 6 different types of Zums.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Fnn87

If you are lucky enough to capture one, you will see this screen.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 2gvkeqb

One of the Zum Challenges is to move the puzzle pieces to make a picture. You must complete three pictures, each within a given amount of time.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 X5bdxe

If successful, Zummies will be added to your collection.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Alot2g

Collect all of your Zums in your field guide.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 2s5y7ns

In addition, when you get a Zum, you will be able to collect marbles known as Zummies. It appears that the marbles will be used for something later.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Iws08o

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 5p4sbt

Good luck on your hunt for Zums! Please post any other challenge information as it becomes available.

April 17, 2009

An addition has been made to the Zumwhere Field Guide. You now may purchase items using your saved Zummies. Below are the pages from the catalogue.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 149bjo9

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 2dgp1g4

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 2ivqk5

Save those Zummies!!!

Last edited by lilkinzgrandma on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 am

That's awesome lkg! (: Looking at this thread it just occured to me that I haven't done my daily's in a very long time... which is weird because the forest is one of my favorite parts of WW!
Back to top Go down
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Founder
Founder
Male Cancer
WWID ClaraZ25
Solved Maizealoop and Yummytummy Tumbler

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 pm

I have also been neglecting my dailies. Just the Gem Hunt for Doug. Also wow this guide is growing into one of the most successful threads on KI. Well Done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinzisland.com
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Oh yes! Can never forget Doug Wink I've done the same. I check WI's thread like 24 hours a day to see when he's on, and completely forget to do all the rest. I must find a way back into the habit!
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 pm

Congratulations for finishing a group lilkg! It's fun to see what can be won! I still only have one kinzclip and am not getting very far it seems. I get duplicates, which still get "points" but I'd like to get a better variety. I'm still too many blue points away from that plush!
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Cocoa
Webkinz
Webkinz
Female WWID Luvcocoaxo3

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:18 pm

I also only have one clip. I don't really want to buy many more seeing as how it can really rack up the cash. My philospophy is that I will gradually get more clips as newer ones come out. I'd rather buy ones I truly love, such as the Dalmatian if/when I can find it, rather than just buying a bunch to waste money. (:
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 pm

I just traded my marbles for the zum poster. It is really cute. It is like a screen that rolls up and then rolls down to show six zums. Here's a picture with Pansy my purple fox.

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Jawdnc
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:59 am

That's so cool! I mentioned on another thread that the ebay vendor I preordered my kinzclips from ripped me off and I'm going to have to try going through Paypal for help because that person is no longer a vendor on ebay. Had a rating of 99.7 so it just goes to show you never know!
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:56 pm

I found the new clips at Hallmark last week. It's worth a try to check and see if your local store has them. I couldn't find them anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:44 pm

lilkinzgrandma wrote:
I found the new clips at Hallmark last week. It's worth a try to check and see if your local store has them. I couldn't find them anywhere else.

I've tried all my local stores (I'm on a list to call for three of them) and even checked out two other cities - one 45 min away and one 1 1/2 hours away since I go that way to visit my son and family. It's very frustrating to see posts about six new kinzclips coming out when they're never available around here.
Back to top Go down
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
WWID GrannyJeff, GrannyJeff2, GranJeff
KinzIsland Moderator

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Petblink75

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Justice has clips now in my town. I got 3 today during their 40% off entrie store sale.
Back to top Go down
bigtiger132
bigtiger132
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male WWID Bigtiger132

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:19 pm

GrannyJeff wrote:
Justice has clips now in my town. I got 3 today during their 40% off entrie store sale.

That's SO cool! PSIhunter and I have a Justice already in are town. I got my turtle there.
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:20 pm

GrannyJeff wrote:

I stopped by Justice yesterday and bought the new Signature Cat at 40% off. It brought the price down to $17 and some change! They had lots of kinzclips too. 40% off on regular webkinz brings it down to $10. I also bought the mocha pup and the lionfish. I just couldn't resist!
Back to top Go down
bigtiger132
bigtiger132
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male WWID Bigtiger132

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:22 pm

COOL! WE haven't gotten to go to Justice for a month or to, my dad lost his job. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 pm

lilkinzgrandma wrote:
I stopped by Justice yesterday and bought the new Signature Cat at 40% off. It brought the price down to $17 and some change! They had lots of kinzclips too. 40% off on regular webkinz brings it down to $10. I also bought the mocha pup and the lionfish. I just couldn't resist!

How much are signature pets? That's expensive even at $17! Lucky!
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:23 pm

PSIhunter wrote:
lilkinzgrandma wrote:

The Signature pets are $29 normally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Lettykinz wrote:

The Signature pets are $29 normally.[/quote]

Goodness! My mom and dad are going to say NO as soon as I tell them. That price is out of this world for us! Neutral Sad. I really want the Golden Retriever, Calioco Cat, and Panda. That would be a total of $87!!!! Golly!
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:45 am

PSIhunter wrote:
Lettykinz wrote:

The Signature pets are $29 normally.

Goodness! My mom and dad are going to say NO as soon as I tell them. That price is out of this world for us! Neutral Sad. I really want the Golden Retriever, Calioco Cat, and Panda. That would be a total of $87!!!! Golly![/quote]

You're right, they are expensive.
Back to top Go down
bigtiger132
bigtiger132
Webkinz
Webkinz
Male WWID Bigtiger132

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:54 am

Maybe we should stay on the subject about Zumwhere.
Back to top Go down
GrannyJeff
GrannyJeff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female Gemini
WWID GrannyJeff, GrannyJeff2, GranJeff
KinzIsland Moderator

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Petblink75

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Letty, we grabbed the blue googles. I now have a room with all 3 googles in it. The lady there made sure I was signed up for coupons so it was a good retail therapy time after all.
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Guess what? I got my last peeking zum today and opened the gift box. Here are some pix:

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 2gxqlwg

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 1zyvn6b

And here is my blue Google Aristotle (named with the help of my KI friends) with the Zum Trophy

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 2ywy24j
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:45 pm

lilkinzgrandma wrote:
Guess what? I got my last peeking zum today and opened the gift box. Here are some pix:

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 2gxqlwg

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 1zyvn6b

And here is my blue Google Aristotle (named with the help of my KI friends) with the Zum Trophy

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 2ywy24j

That's awesome! Do you have any tips on catching a zum? I have been doing slightly better since I quit trying to pinpoint one single zum in the "cross-hairs", but would love to know if you have any tricks!
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:14 pm

I don't have any particular tricks. I, like you, found that if the frame is green then you will also get a chance at a zum. I use print screen and paint on the purple put the items in order game because there is no time limit. A new game comes up every night after 8pm so that is your window for your daily try. Other than that, I try to do a different area each day.
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:21 pm

lilkinzgrandma wrote:
I don't have any particular tricks. I, like you, found that if the frame is green then you will also get a chance at a zum. I use print screen and paint on the purple put the items in order game because there is no time limit. A new game comes up every night after 8pm so that is your window for your daily try. Other than that, I try to do a different area each day.

Thank you very much! I freak when the click-puzzle challenge comes up - I have a 50/50 chance at that one. I finally started passing that challenge by not worrying about spinning the tiles in order, but do the ones first that are obvious (like an upside head), then do the rest of the tiles. My favorite is the Cloud Challenge, then the Memory Challenge.
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:04 pm

I just finished the group of giggly zums tonight. I love the zum costume prize!!!

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 R05x6w

Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 6rh5iv
Back to top Go down
Lettykinz
Lettykinz
Administrator
Administrator
Female Sagittarius
WWID Letty57
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Congrats! I love that costume!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Zumwhere   Guide to Zumwhere - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to Zumwhere

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: Inside Webkinz World :: Magical Forest-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com