KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jerkinz
Jerkinz
Islander
Islander
Male Capricorn
WWID jercan27
Solved Ghoulosh and Nebulumyum
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 ReporterRankBar
KinzIsland Reporter

KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:51 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the thread to discuss the Clubhouse Ghost.

Post what prize you got, the grand prize, *Coughhowharditistofindhimcoughcough*, and anything else about him!

There are twelve prizes to collect (not including the grand prize)

• Simply go to any room in any zone and wait.
  • Soon you will hear a BOOOO sound and he'll appear soon.
  • This can take as long as one minute to thirty, be patient.
  • If possible open the Webkinz Log-In Page in another browser, when you find him he might lock up your browser, or even your entire computer.

Good Luck Collecting Them!

Great guide Jerkinz. Very helpful. We ask that all discussion about the ghost occurs on this thread. We also ask that you try and stay on topic. -KImember

FAQs
How do I find him?
You just have to sit in a Clubhouse room and wait.

Does the zone I’m in matter?
Nope. Any zone and any room will work.

When does he appear?
He seems to come around every twenty minutes, 12:00, 12:15, 12:30, 12:45, 1:00, etc.

How will I know?
You’ll hear a distinct BOOOOO! You can’t miss him.

What does the pumpkin over a pet mean? Is the ghost there?
No, it just means they’re looking in their bucket.

Someone found him, but when I went there he was gone. What happened?
You have to be in the room before he shows up in order to see him.

Can I play a game while I wait?
Yes, you’ll hear the ghost. Make sure your sound is on first.

Will he be in all rooms when he has been found?
No he won't.

When can I collect candy from him?
Every three hours you can collect candy from him.

The computer froze after I got my prize!
Yes this will happen, so be prepared, have important sites written down, or preferably, in a different browser.

PATTERN COURTESY OF WI,
Thanks to Webkinzinsider members, a pattern for the Clubhouse Ghost has been discovered!Thanks to Webkinzaddict for starting the original musings that this pattern was a possibility, and extra speicial thanks to WI member Mayapal for testing and finding a working form.

Server data is now being collected so people can figure out which ghost track they are on, and that will be added when available.

Thanks to the Webkinz Insider members who have been working hard to track Ghost sightings in our Ghostbuster thread we can now tell you how to predict where the Ghost will appear on your personal account!

Once you see the Ghost once on your account, you should be able to figure out where he will be on that account for the rest of the week. When you see him the first time, make note of what color you were in and the exact time you saw him. When you return in three hours to try to find him again make sure you pick the same color. The Ghost will appear in 20 15 minute intervals in certain rooms.

If the Ghost showed up on your account at :08 after the hour,
he'll show up at :08, :28, & :48.

If the Ghost showed up on your account at :12 :15 after the hour,
he'll show up at :12, :32, & :52. :15, :30, :45, after the hour.

Now, figuring out what room he will be in is a little bit trickier, but as long as you stay in the same color zone, there is a pattern to follow that should have you getting candy in no time.

Party Room to Girls Rule Room to Garden Yard to Party Room, etc.
Games Room to Sports Room to Bowling Alley to Games Room, etc.
Go Fish Room, to Exercise Room to Trading Room to Go Fish Room, etc.
Collector Room to Reading Room to Super Chef Room to Collector Room, etc

Once you figure out what pattern your account is on, write it down so you won't forget!

Unfortunately, just like with Doug the Dog, the sometimes the Ghost doesn't show up in every room number of the type of room he's supposed to be in. This is a random glitch and there's nothing you can do about it. To find the Ghost, you just have to be patient and keep trying.

Each server is on a different pattern and many people have been trying to figure out what server they are on to try to figure out the pattern. If you know your server, you can match up your pattern with other members who are on the same server, but this information is NOT necessary. As long as you spot him once on your account, you have all of the information you need to predict where he will be.

It is worth noting that once you get candy from the Ghost your internet browser will lock up and you will get kicked out of Webkinz World. Some members have reported being able to say logged in if they quickly switch rooms after getting candy. Either way, you get to keep your candy.

A special thank you goes out to to webkinzaddict and maypal for sorting out the pattern, to crnovak, jagular, and adrkmfdm for fine-tuning the details, and to webfamily for helping so many members figure out how the pattern applies to their accounts!

FINDING YOUR SERVER

Thank you Webfamily, here is how you should be able to find your ghost. Once you nail down which zone you are in, note the time and place you him. The rest will follow...
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Snapback Originally Posted by webfamily

He goes to light blue, yellow, and green at these times past the hour- :08, :23, :38, and :53. .....
He goes to gold, dark blue, and pink at these times past the hour- :12, :27, :42, :57.

Update: The server you are on is no longer necessary to finding the ghost. Webfamily has found a much simpler pattern to finding the ghost which I have added directly above this message.

Last edited by Jerkinz on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
monkeybob
monkeybob
Islander
Islander
Male Sagittarius
WWID Chimvar

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:06 pm

I'm happy, I only need to find the ghost 2 more times now.
Back to top Go down
Jerkinz
Jerkinz
Islander
Islander
Male Capricorn
WWID jercan27
Solved Ghoulosh and Nebulumyum
KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 ReporterRankBar
KinzIsland Reporter

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh how cool, Can't wait to see your jack o lantern Smile
Back to top Go down
ClaraZ25
ClaraZ25
Founder
Founder
Male Cancer
WWID ClaraZ25
Solved Maizealoop and Yummytummy Tumbler

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:39 pm

I have 5 on one account and 2 on the other now. Finally I am making some progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinzisland.com
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:44 pm

I hear they are ten minutes apart and you can get one every hour. I have three completed pumpkins and I'm one candy away on another account. My grandsons will be so surprised!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:03 pm

Island Gram wrote:
I hear they are ten minutes apart and you can get one every hour. I have three completed pumpkins and I'm one candy away on another account. My grandsons will be so surprised!

I heard that he's on a 15 minute schedule each hour now. . . Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

P.S. Wow Island Gram (lilkinzgrandma)! That 's a lot of pumpkins!!!
Back to top Go down
monkeybob
monkeybob
Islander
Islander
Male Sagittarius
WWID Chimvar

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 pm

I got all of the candies! Here are some pictures.

KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 A22

KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Aa12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:03 pm

monkeybob wrote:
I got all of the candies! Here are some pictures.

KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 A22

KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Aa12

Congrats! I'm not gonna be able to finish my Jack O Lantern.
I'm sooo disapointed. :[ Only 2 candies for me I guess.
Back to top Go down
monkeybob
monkeybob
Islander
Islander
Male Sagittarius
WWID Chimvar

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:28 am

That's okay, PSIhunter. I got half of my candies yesterday. I was really lucky. Well you can always collect the candies themselves.
Back to top Go down
lilkinzgrandma
lilkinzgrandma
Administrator
Administrator
Female Aries
WWID waldo08
KinzIsland Administrator

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:36 am

PSIhunter, you still have today to finish collecting candy. You may still get that pumpkin.

Monkeybob, thanks for the great pictures! I would love to see all of the faces people chose.
Back to top Go down
monkeybob
monkeybob
Islander
Islander
Male Sagittarius
WWID Chimvar

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Man. I'm not really happy with the pumpkin. I was hoping for something larger in size. You can barely see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread   KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KI Official Clubhouse Ghost Guide/Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: Inside Webkinz World :: The Clubhouse-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com