KinzIsland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront PageLatest imagesGallerySearchThe KI TeamRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Speckles Info

Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Click to Subscribe to KI's Breaking Newz RSS Feed
Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Today’s Rares
Asian Accounts
Wed. 10/13
9am- Terra Cotta Chair 2900 Deluxe Only AND 3pm- Imperial Dining Table 6250
Thurs. 10/14
12pm- Bejeweled Coffee Table 32 Deluxe Only AND 1pm- Ancient Civ Wallpaper 1100
European Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
American Accounts
Wed. 10/13
Thurs. 10/14
Latest topics
» Winterfest Is Coming!
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm by helpingfriend

» Golen Suite Theme To Be Available at the eStore
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am by h4ck3r

» no!!! why why why
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm by Guest

» Favorite Webkinz Recipe
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm by GabyBailey

» February Pet Plush Images Revealed!
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 am by Lettykinz

» How many Webkinz do you have?
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm by SoccerQueen

» New Year's Contest!
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm by colleenlove14

» Greetings!
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 am by Curious

» 12 Days of Christmas with Ms. Birdy!
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am by webkinzfan

Views
free counters

Share | 

KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KImember
Founder
Founder
KImember

Male Leo
WWID Cliftonveiws
Call Me Matt
KI Founder

KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 38954771
GO CANADA!

KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Vide
PostKI's Chipette's Costume Giveaway ** Winners**

KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Congra10
We would like to announce the 35 Winners of KI's Chipette Costume Giveaway. We have had a huge influx of new members aswell as many of our old members who have visited us since Monday. Click the spoiler below to view our winners.
Spoiler:

Prize Claim Closed
This Contest is now over and prize claims can no longer be completed, If you did not complete your prize claim you can no longer do so.

Last edited by KImember on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:54 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** :: Comments

ClaraZ25
Re: KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners**
Post Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:16 pm by ClaraZ25
For those of you who cannot send PMs I have added two alternative methods for you folks to claim your prizes.
Post Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:34 pm by mommy2reann
I am so glad I checked the site tonight! I can't believe I won! My daughter will be thrilled! Thank you!
Post Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:52 pm by cainmariko
Wow, I joined before the deadline to enter and I won onw of the grand prizes. Thank You so much for picking me. I keep posting to make it so I can allow my pm ability but my WWID is in my profile otherwise.
Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:45 am by rollingfur
This contest has helped all of us new users in so many ways. I have tried to play around on the site, but with WW, viewing videos for the contest and real life I have had to limit my time. Well it looks like a great deal of us don't know how to claim our prizes. Which is making us spend more time on the site, which is a good thing.

I have more than 10 posts and I keep PMing myself. KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Lol So clearly I don't understand the site yet. I will keep working at it.

However, my pm thanked you for my win. I told you that I never win anything and I think it is great that you now have your own site. My user name on WW is the same here. I have added you to my phone and lets just pray that I stop PMing myself one day soon. Smile
Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:23 pm by thepurplekinzfan
Wow! I can't believe I won! Congrats to all the winners!

Since how I don't have 10 posts yet...my WW ID is magicz1.

Umm...should I be worried about not recieving my prize yet? KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

Last edited by thepurplekinzfan on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
peace1430
Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:23 pm by peace1430
Rollingfur you are toooo funny KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_lol I hope you get the hang of the PM'ing here soon ..... lol I have done that so many times myself on another forum!!! KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Congratulations on your win (as well as everyone else who won a dress), now you can't say you never win anything KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Keeping you in my prayers that you get the Pm'ing down and stop sending it to yourself!!! I will go and add you as a friend as soon as I post this.

Have a great week and you'll get it sooner than you know .... lol
~peace~
KImember
Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:57 pm by KImember
Please read the HUGE print at the bottom of the main post if you won a outfit.
Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:19 pm by wholelottarosie
How exciting! I never dreamed I would be one of the winners. Thanks so much, I sent my pm and added Kinzisland to my phone.

Rosie
webkinzranger2
Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:30 am by webkinzranger2
Congratulations to all of those winners! It is great that over 50% of KI's regular members have won.

One of KI's best contests ever if not best!
Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 am by harvmags
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_smile I'm an excited newbie winner and have no idea how to claim my costume. Do I understand that I need to make another 9 posts before I ave access?
Post Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:02 pm by harvmags
I'm new to kinzisland. I only have 2 posts so far. My username is harvmags. Can someone explain how we claim our prize? I excited about winning and I love the information shared on this website. I have introduced my granddaughters to it and they think it's neat, too.
KImember
Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:25 am by KImember
harvmags wrote:
I'm new to kinzisland. I only have 2 posts so far. My username is harvmags. Can someone explain how we claim our prize? I excited about winning and I love the information shared on this website. I have introduced my granddaughters to it and they think it's neat, too.
I apologize I was so late to explain this to you, Please post your WWID
here on this thread, and add KinzIsland to your WW
phone.
KImember
Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:25 am by KImember
harvmags wrote:
KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners** - Page 2 Icon_smile I'm an excited newbie winner and have no idea how to claim my costume. Do I understand that I need to make another 9 posts before I ave access?
I apologize I was so late to explain this to you, Please post your WWID
here on this thread, and add KinzIsland to your WW
phone.
Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:00 pm by thepurplekinzfan
Username:
WWID:
I, ___MAGICZ1_______ have sent a friend request from my account to KinzIsland on my WW Phone.
Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 am by harvmags
Username:
WWID:
I,HARVMAGS have sent a friend request from my account to KinzIsland on my WW Phone.

KI\'s Chipette\'s Costume Giveaway ** Winners**

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzIsland :: The Island :: Breaking Newz-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com